A few years ago, when I was a bike messenger and my workhorse was stolen from me, so I had no choice but to ride the GT Ultra, as my other bikes were set up for mt biking. One day I was doing a delivery to North Sydney and was crossing to beautiful harbour bridge. On the north side of the bridge there is a set of stairs and in the middle is the stairs is a ramp, to make it easy for cyclist to take their bikes up and down the stairs. Any, I have ridden down that ramp 1000s of times before, but this one time it went wrong. I was about half way down when my drop bars had slipped down, lost control and hit a parked car. The end result was a chipped tooth, stitches above my left eye and some how my back wheel was damaged. I have never got around to buy a new wheel, so I had been using a set of wheels that I borrowed from a mate. I am now looking at a nice set of wheels and hope to get them soon, so I can ride this sweet bike.
Up date: I have a new set of wheels and will post a photo soon.
New wheel set

No comments:
Post a Comment