Saturday, 26 April 2014

Australian Cycling Messenger Championships 2014 (ACMC)

On the Easter long weekend of 2014, Sydney bike messengers hosted the ACMC. Friday kicked off with sprint races, skid comps, track stand comps, Texas twins and a lot of drinking. Friday night went off with a bang, with a wild party at one of Sydney's finest bike messenger place. I left about 3am, but don't know when or if the party ended.

Saturday started off with breakfast at a park and a race. With the race, you had to not only go to check points that were only open for 20 mins or so, you have to collect things (like a scavenger hunt) and there was activities basis where you might have you hair cut or belly slapped. The night ended in some pub somewhere, in which I didn't go to, but believed it was a good night.

Sunday I ended up getting  there late. The main race was under way and I just ended up taking photos and drank a little. After the main race, we ended up at a pub, where there was a couple of live bands and the presentation. It was nice to see some old faces and drank lots of beer. Monday wasn't too much happening. I ended up going home in the early hours of Monday morning, so I didn't know the out come of Monday.

























































Champ

No comments:

Post a Comment